Purpose of Position
To provide nursing care to patients within the EN scope of practice. This occurs primarily in the ambulatory setting as determined by patient goals in their rehabilitation management plan.
1. Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a medication endorsed Enrolled Nurse.
2. Demonstrated excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
3. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
4. Recent experience working with children in a hospital outpatient setting
5. Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise and organise own workload
6. Demonstrated computer literacy and experience working with electronic medical record systems