Purpose of Position
Provide a standard of excellence according to the individual’s level of experience and education for all patients and families by implementing and maintaining high quality nursing care within a safe environment.
• Work in partnership with patients and families in decision making, provision of care and the maintenance of quality health services.
• Grow in professional awareness. To be aware of professional developments within the organisation and specifically, paediatric nursing.
• Practice within the guidelines of the Australian Nursing Code of Ethics and the NSW Nurses’ Act.
1. Registered Nurse with a current Licence to practice from Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
2. Relevant recent experience as a Registered Nurse in a hospital setting.
3. Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member in a multidisciplinary team
5.Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise and organise own workload.
6. Computer literacy.