Purpose of Position
The Registered Nurse (RN) for the Acute Care Team (ACT) provides expert advice to patients, conducts clinical mental health assessments, provides consultation to carers and other health professionals within the defined specialty area. This position will provide case management and crisis intervention to the Central Coast community.
1. Current registration as Registered Nurse (Division 1) with AHPRA.
2. Demonstrated experience in mental health clinical assessment skills and acute/crisis interventions.
3. Demonstrated high level of communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
4. Post Graduate qualifications in mental health or related courses or working towards same or relevant mental health experience.
5. Experience across a range of mental health settings.
6. Demonstraed computer literacy.
7. Current NSW drivers licence.
8. Demonstrated commitment to Caring for the Coast vision, goals and strategies, with demonstrated behaviours which align with the NSW Health CORE values and CCLHD Values and behaviours charter.