Purpose of Position
Tresillian is a highly regarded early parenting service and is the largest of its kind in Australia. If you want to work in a team nursing model in partnership with families caring for children 0-3 years of age, you will find Tresillian a truly rewarding place to work.
This will be achieved by working within the Tresillian Model of Care, Practice Principles and the NSW Health Professional Practice Framework for Child and Family Health Nursing (CFHN). Tresillian ensures that you are provided with a suite of training in a preceptorship and buddy system that develops confidence and competence to provide care that makes a positive difference to families. Tresillian is recruiting now for its Canterbury Unit that provides care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This is a part-time temporary position for a period of 6 months.
Applications to: email@example.com
1. Cover letter addressing the selection criteria
2. CV and
3. Two Referees
Note: Do not submit your application via the e-Recruit system on the NSW Health website.
Closing date for this application: midnight 28 January 2018.
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the Nurses and Midwives Board of Australia
- Postgraduate /post registration qualifications in Child and Family Health or working towards.
- Understanding of, and commitment to, evidence based practice.
- Demonstrated experience in attending to the physical, social and emotional needs of children, and their families.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the principles of population health and primary health care.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the principles and skills of working in partnership and the principles that underpin NSW Safestart, within a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication and negotiation skills, including computer literacy