We are seeking a Registered Nurse who has a passion for providing nursing care and patient education in a fast-paced general practice setting. You will be providing nursing support to General Practitioners and liaising with allied health staff, committed to excellence in patient and family centred healthcare.
To succeed in this role, you will be able to manage multiple tasks with confidence, a high level of communication and organisation skills, and foster a positive workplace culture with colleagues.
About the Role
- Deliver culturally responsive and safe care
- Immunisations for adults and children
- GP management plan preparation
- Preforming ECG
- Provide additional support to the medical team
- Health Promotion and education
- Restocking medical supplies, equipment and stock control
- Health Assessments
- Wound Care
- Participation in Quality improvement
- General treatment room procedures
Inner western suburbs of Sydney, short drive to the Sydney central business district. Popular markets, speciality shops, cafes and a variety of speciality dining options.
- Registered Nurses with current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Primary Care
- Eligible to work in Australia
- Working with Children Check Clearance
- Evidence of Immunisation
Simply click on ‘Apply Now’ and once we’ve received your CV/Resume, one of our nursing consultants will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Julia/ Dorian at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.