VR GP Vacancy – Europa Medical Centre
About the Practice
The Europa Medical Centre is a well-established Primary Health Care Centre with a strong reputation for providing a quality bulk billing health service to the community. As an accredited practice (5th Edition), Europa has a team of 10 General Practitioners, visiting Specialists and a support Practice Nursing staff.
Features of the practice includes:
• Established for over 40 years in the community with rapidly growing patient base
• A well-appointed facility offering multi-disciplinary support for patients under one roof. Includes 13 consulting rooms, 2 Treatment Rooms, with further plans for expansion.
• Two Large treatment rooms and highly experienced nursing support including a dedicated care plan nurse.
• Allied health on site, includes Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist, Dietician, Podiatrist, Audiologist and Sleep Clinic.
• Visiting Specialists including Urologist, General Surgeon, Psychiatrist, and Orthopaedic Surgeon.
• Pharmacy, Pathology and Dentist collocated in the facility.
• Broad demographic presenting a diversity of clinical presentations.
• Our operating system is Best Practice. All systems are computerised.
- We are seeking a full time VR General Practitioner to expand our GP Team.
- We are open Monday to Friday 8:00am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm with
- Doctors working on a 1 in 4 roster for weekend sessions.
- We would love to hear from you if you have FRACGP or equivalent with current AHPRA Registration.
• Very busy bulk billing clinic.
• % billing subject to negotiation
• Flexible working hours.
If you have any questions call Joe Seric on 08 8258 9103 , otherwise send your CV and Covering Letter to [email protected]