As the registered nurse you will be responsible for:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and support nursing team members
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery
Located in metro Perth.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Intensive Care/Critical Care Nursing, or working towards same
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in the Intensive Care environment
- Relevant advanced clinical and problem solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to address patient care issues
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- The ability to work within a flexible rostering system (desirable)
- Participates in quality activities relating to any of the Australian National Standards (desirable)
- Commitment to ongoing Professional Development (desirable)
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.