As the midwife you will be responsible for:
- Providing high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team to achieve identified goals and health outcomes
- Supervise and guide junior and undergraduate midwives in provision of midwifery care
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Being passionate about delivering an exceptional patient experience for women and their families
Located in the eastern suburbs of Sydney.
- Current Registration as a Midwife with AHPRA
- Bachelor of Midwifery or Graduate Diploma in Midwifery (if Bachelor of Nursing is first qualification) or equivalent
- Highly developed clinical skills across the continuum of maternity care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to family-focused approach to care
- Flexibility and ability to work for a 0630 start across a 7-day rotating roster to assist with caesareans
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.