As the registered nurse you will be responsible for:
- Deliver safe, researched-based standards of nursing care to individuals/groups
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Administer medications according to state law and organisation policy
- Maintain a safe work environment
Located in the northern suburbs of Sydney.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrated skills in assessment and care, co-ordination of inpatient consumers who are seriously affected by mental illness
- Ability to deliver recovery focused interventions that are evidence-based
- Acts as a clinical resource/mentor for junior staff who are involved in the management of consumers with mental health concerns, including those with concurrent alcohol or substance use issues
- Working with Children check (if relevant)
- Post graduate experience in psycho-geriatric/older person’s mental health
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.