As the clinical nurse you will be responsible for:
- Integral part of the ward leadership team, supporting the Nurse Unit Manager with staffing, coordination and patient flow
- Portfolio responsibilities in line with National Quality and Health Service (NSQHS) standard
- Work closely with the Manager to facilitate quality nursing care to our valued patients
- Coordinate and monitor the planning, implementation and evaluation of service outcomes and nursing care standards
- Work closely with our VMOs and other members of the health team, to identify patient care needs, plan interventions and review outcomes of care
- Maintain accurate and legally appropriate documentation of nursing services
- Be a strong role model, mentor and coach other registered nurse in excellent clinical practice
Located in the north-eastern suburbs of Brisbane.
- Registration with AHPRA is essential
- Experience and a comprehensive clinical knowledge, particularly to surgical related health issues with a proven ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients
- You have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and are able to demonstrate your experiences interacting with a wide range of people
- Ability to show your strong leadership skills, build professional relationships but also work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- You can demonstrate strong commitment to professional development
- Post-graduate management qualification or is working towards is a distinct advantage
- Availability to work across a 7-day rotating roster
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.