As the clinical nurse - undergraduate student facilitator, your responsibilities will include:
- Work in partnership with the Education Coordinator and Clinical Nurse Educators to facilitate student professional experience placements
- Deliver education and support to students across the facility and provide student orientation for each placement
- Maintain an ongoing communication of student/staff expectation and provide learning that meets the needs of students
- Facilitate the opportunity for students to study and learn through observation, participation, reflection, skill development, tutorials and seminars
Located in metro Brisbane.
- Certificate IV in workplace assessment and training
- Registered Nurse with at least 3 years’ experience (desirable)
- Nursing qualification / Registered with AHPRA
- National Police Check
- Ability to present learning packages and assess learning outcomes
- Credible and current in professional nursing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience in eLearning platform
- High degree of computer literacy including MS Office
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.