Provide clinical Physiotherapy services to patients within the Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service across a broad spectrum of clinical areas and facilities. Based at Southport and Robina.
For further information on our health service, please watch our corporate video:
An opportunity has become available for two Physiotherapists to join Gold Coast Health (GCH) where the focus of our 10 000-strong team is on providing world-class health care to people living in the Gold Coast, and northern New South Wales region of Australia.
- Provide input into the development of clinical practices, procedures and protocols
- Work cooperatively and effectively within physiotherapy and multidisciplinary teams
- Attend and contribute to relevant clinical, professional and departmental meetings
- Develop clinical practice knowledge and expertise through active learning within physiotherapy and multidisciplinary teams and by engaging in professional development activities.
To be successful in this position you will require:
- A tertiary degree in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Evidence of vaccination, or be able to be vaccinated against - Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Pertussis (Whooping Cough) and Hepatitis B
- Tuberculosis screening, to identify if the tuberculosis vaccination may be required
- Must be available to take part in a roster across 7 days including on call
- Declaration of serious discipline history must be disclosed
- Flexible work options
- Career Development
- Salary Packaging
- Modern Facilities
- Diverse Work Culture
- Research Opportunities
- Up to 12.75% super
- 17.5% leave loading
- Temporary full time, (two positions up to 6 months with the possibility of extension)
- Base salary ranging from $2836.20 – 3923.90 per fortnight
The Physiotherapy department provides services to both the inpatients and outpatients of the Gold Coast University and Robina Hospitals who have, or potentially have, physical dysfunction resulting from injury, disease or life changes. This role is based in Southport and Robina.
About Gold Coast Health
- Nationally and internationally recognised location for innovative medical research and health care
- Annual operating budget exceeding $1.5 billion
- More than 1100 beds across three hospitals - Gold Coast University Hospital, Robina Hospital, Varsity Lakes Hospital and Robina and Southport Health Precincts
- Secondary and tertiary health services across more than 20 facilities
- Opportunity to combine professional advancement, job satisfaction and relaxation into one fulfilling lifestyle
- A workplace culture that encourages people to bring their whole selves to work so that they can perform at their best
- Committed to reflecting the diversity of the Gold Coast community and ensuring each staff member is included and feels like they belong
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application by Thursday, 17 June 2021
Job Ad reference: GC375057
Please note: no third-party applications will be accepted.
We are committed to building inclusive cultures in the Queensland public sector that respect and promote human rights and diversity.
***APPLICANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY ONLINE***
Microsoft Word (.doc) or PDF file types are supported. Files must be a maximum of 2MB each.
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the documents below.