Seeking applications for the role of Specialist Pharmacist - Renal Outpatients based at the Royal Hobart Hospital.
- As the Specialist Pharmacist, provide pharmaceutical care to renal patients, with a particular focus on the outpatient setting, as well as training, professional supervision and support to clinical staff within the Royal Hobart Hospital.
- Coordinate the practice of clinical activities and the provision of drug information in the specialist area of renal medicine.
Note: - Please refer to the Statement of Duties for all the selection criteria of this position to address in your application.
Details of Appointment
Fixed Term Part Time, Day-Worker (with on call) position working 30.4 hours per fortnight until July 2022
Salary: $94,469 - $105,158 pro rata per annum + 9.5% superannuation + access to salary packaging
- Salary range is in accordance with Allied Health Professionals Union Wages Agreement
- Applicants should note that, for a period of six months from the date of publication, this selection process may be used to fill subsequent or similar full time and part time vacancies.
Successful applicants will be required to meet the essential criteria:
- Registered with the Pharmacy Board of Australia.
Successful applicants may also meet the desirable criteria:
- Hold, or actively working towards, post-graduate qualifications.
- Current Driver's Licence.
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre-employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- Conviction checks in the following areas:
- Crimes of violence
- sex related offences
- serious drug offences
- crimes involving dishonesty
- Identification check
- Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
We encourage you to review the Applicant Guide and Statement of Duties, prior to applying for an overview of the duties, program, selection process and selection criteria.
How to apply
Apply Online. Please click the blue "Apply now" button on this screen. This ensures important questions about you are answered.
You will be prompted to complete a 1-2 page application detailing your experience, skills and knowledge as they relate to the attached Statement of Duties.
- We do not require a separate statement addressing the selection criteria in the Statement of Duties.
- All attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- Referee details are submitted as part of the online application so make sure you have the contact details of two referees before applying.
For more information (Contact Officer)
Position: Business Support Officer
Phone: (03) 6166 6802
E-mail: [email protected]
The email account you provide when submitting job applications will be used in correspondence to you. It is important that this is kept up to date and monitored regularly.
To update your email address (or contact number), log in to www.job.tas.gov.au and look for €œExisting applicant login€ where you can update your details
The Department of Health values workforce diversity and recognises the value each person offers which is shaped by their unique characteristics, background, experiences, knowledge, skills, values and perspectives.