As the registered nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing primary healthcare services to patients, mental health assessments, “at risk”/SASH assessments and case management
- Ongoing monitoring of the client's mental state and well-being and treatment needs
Located in metro Melbourne.
- Registered General Nurse qualification with a post graduate Mental Health qualification or equivalent
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- A minimum of at least one year post graduate psychiatric nursing experience
- Recent nursing experience in a mental healthcare setting
- Superior communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proven experience dealing with complaints and incident management
- Ability to participate in the “at risk” on-call roster if required
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.