We are looking for highly motivated Permanent non-Moratorium General Practitioners with Vocational Registration to join our growing team of Practitioners and to grow with our practice. Our vibrant, young practice located in the heart of Neutral Bay is an excellent place to establish or further your practice with a significant, and ongoing patient base.
About Mind Your Health Medical Centre:
Mind Your Health Medical Centre is a modern family practice located in the heart of Neutral Bay, 15 minutes from Sydney CBD. We are passionate about the local community having access to high quality health care. We strive to provide a helpful, compassionate, and ethical approach to our standard of care, and operate with a holistic view of the diagnosis and management of illness. We are committed to the proactive promotion of health, wellbeing, and disease prevention to all patients, while also providing a premium and convenient health service with a down-to-earth approach because at Mind Your Health Medical Centre, our priority is our patients and their health.
- Mixed billing practice.
- Lucrative compensation package.
- No after hours or on call work.
- Flexible hours and negotiable weekends.
- Ideal for a long term/permanent position
- Support from friendly and experienced Administration, Nursing, and Allied Health Team.
- Treatment room, Registered Nurse, onsite Pathology, Psychology, Dietician, and Podiatry services.
- Fully computerised, utilising Best Practice software.
- Ensure the delivery of high quality, proactive and preventative patient-centric medical care, education, and information that supports healthier, happier lives for our patients.
- Manage highly effective working relationships with the clinic team by engaging and communicating feedback regarding actions and decisions.
- Deliver financial results by effectively managing time to maximise consultations and Medicare-billed activity.
- Service and retain current patient base, while supporting the growth of the practice by attracting and welcoming new patients.
Skills and Experience:
- Permanent Vocationally Registered/Non-Moratorium General Practitioners with current, unrestricted AHPRA Registration.
- Current Provider Number.
- Knowledge of MBS item numbers and billing.
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to manage successful ongoing relationships with patient base and clinic team.
- Effective time and schedule management to ensure targets and patient expectations are met.
- Proactive and preventative, patient-centric approach, with attention to detail.
How to apply:
Email your CV and contact information to [email protected] or call directly to Principal GP/Owner Manager Dr Napoleon Chiu on 02 8319 8777.