As the Associate Nurse Unit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the physical and emotional well-being of the peri-operative patient
- Liaise with patient, patient’s family, medical and ancillary staff as required or requested
- Lead and manage the unit in the absence of the Nurse Unit Manager(NUM)
- Liaise with the Clinical Co-ordinator and NUM to manage patient workload and staff requirements on a shift-by-shift basis
- Ensuring continuity of care for all patients
Located in the inner eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Current Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- 5 years post graduation experience in peri-operative nursing
- Completed Peri-operative Post Graduate Certificate or Diploma, or working towards is highly desirable
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with staff of all levels
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.