As the registered nurse you will be responsible for:
- Managing the physical and emotional well-being of the perioperative patient
- Administration of medication in accordance with hospital procedures, protocols and policies
- Assist the anaesthetic procedures carried out in the unit
- Liaise with patient, patient’s family, medical and ancillary staff as required or requested
Located in the inner eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Degree in general nursing which meets the registration requirements of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- Perioperative Post Graduate Certificate or Diploma
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Communicate effectively, with patients and staff at all levels
- Prioritise tasks and activities to foster good time management
- Minimum 12months experience in the field
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.