As the Associate Nurse Unit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Provides clinical direction and acts as a resource for all nursing staff
- Develop and establish effective relationships with staff, AMPs, patients and families
- Assume In-Charge responsibilities in the absence of the NUM
- Implement and support organisational change as directed by the NUM
Located in metro Melbourne.
- Current AHPRA registration - Registered Nurse
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide high quality patient centred care
- Excellent clinical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and the ability to work in a team focused environment
- Minimum 12months experience working in the Australian Healthcare System
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.