As the enrolled nurse you will be responsible for:
- Caring for a diverse range of patients from post-acute care through to discharge
- Providing high quality, patient focused care and education
- Acting as a preceptor to new and junior staff
- Contributing to ongoing ward improvement by participating in clinical risk management, patient safety and quality improvement activities
Located in metro Melbourne.
- Relevant nursing registration with AHPRA
- Current rehab nursing experience and excellent clinical skills
- Additional qualifications in acute surgical is highly desirable, but not essential
- Excellent communication, time management skills and critical thinking ability
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Minimum 12months experience working in the Australian Healthcare System
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.