As the registered nurse you will be responsible for:
- Participation in team patient care for patients admitted to the Cath lab
- Preparing patients for Cath lab procedures, including maintaining records and conducting assessment of the patient
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care
- Scouting and scrubbing for procedures in cardiac labs
- Patient care from handover and transfer back to ward
- Good working knowledge of equipment related to cathlab work
Located in the outer western suburbs of Melbourne.
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- Experience in Cath Lab is essential
- Ability to handle and understand Cath lab equipment and their function
- Computer literacy and proficiency with MS Office products
- Proficiency in email software and electronic communication
- ALS (desired)
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.