Medowie Medical Centre is a GP owned and run mixed-billing practice situated in a beautiful countryside with close proximity to several beaches. We are an AGPAL accredited practice and under new management, we are looking for a GP to join our friendly team.
Medowie is a growing town with recently updated DPA status, its is conveniently located 10 mins from the Newcastle airport and 35 minutes from Newcastle CBD.
In coming GP can be excited to be providing true rural general practice to an appreciative community.
- Provide good clinical care:
Providing skilled health assessment, diagnosis, and treatment services to patients. Referring patients appropriately to other providers.
Consulting and collaborating with colleagues to provide optimal care.
Documenting all care provided and education/information given to patients within their health record, as per clinic procedure.
- To maintain the good medical practice.
Maintaining professional knowledge and standards through continuing medication and personal professional development.
- Maintaining a current resuscitation certificate.
- Maintaining a professional relationships with patients.
- Maintaining integrity in professional practice.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
GrantsApplicants may be eligible for
- The Workforce Incentive Program – (WIP).
(For eligibility criteria, please visit: WIP)
- NSW Rural Doctors Network Grants.
(For more information visit RDN Grants)
SurgeryNot requiredAnaestheticsNot requiredObstetricsNot requiredOther Skills Required
Qualification and Experience required
- Current APHRA registration
- Vocational registration with RACGP
- Current Medical Indemnity
- National Criminal Record Check
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Ability to build strong patient rapport
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Risk Management, clinical governance and Quality Improvement process compliance and support
How to Apply
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity and believe you meet the criteria please email the resume and a cover letter to [email protected]