- Supportive Leadership Team
- Education and Training Opportunities
- Part time position (64hours/fortnight)
As the Clinical Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the operational management of the Endoscopy Unit
- Providing clinical expertise to support the staff and growth of the Endoscopy specialty
Located in the southern suburbs of Brisbane.
- Minimum 3 years working within a senior role in an Endoscopy/Day Surgery Unit
- Demonstrated ability to show leadership and the ability to work with a wide range of people in a team environment
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skill
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- Knowledge of infection control principles and practices in Endoscopy
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.