- Permanent full time position
- Friendly and supportive staff environment
- Private hospital
As the Nurse Unit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing operational direction of the ward by ensuring efficient and effective fiscal management and the promotion of high quality clinical care for our patients
- Be a key part of the hospital’s management team
- Providing support to the Director of Nursing
- Ability to manage effectively – human, financial and material resources
Located in the north-western suburbs of Sydney.
- Current registration with APHRA
- Registered Nurse with at least 5 years’ experience in acute medical/surgical
- Previous experience as a Nurse Unit Manager
- Knowledge of NSQHS/ACHS Standards
- Previous rehabilitation experience with an understanding of AROC/FIM being desirable
- Post graduate qualification in management (or working towards)
- Well-developed leadership, workforce planning and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to plan and prioritise
- Ability to promote positive team morale and an embracing attitude to change
- Excellent customer service skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.