- Providing Healthcare to the Torres Straight Islanders and Greater Community
- Rural location in the Central Western Plains of NSW
- Working collaboratively with a team of Healthcare Professionals
Our client located in a small rural town are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to work with their dynamic clinical practice team in a modern purpose built facility, providing quality health care services to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and greater community. The position is full-time and the salary is negotiable based on experience.
Rural location in the central western plains of NSW. The small country town is well known for it's art deco buildings, classic country pubs and rural hospitality. Approximately 525km from Sydney.
- Current Registered Nurse with minimum of 2 years post graduate experience
- Current registration with APHRA
- Knowledge of Best Practice Appointment and documentation computer program or willingness to learn
- Nurse immunization certificate or willing to undertake this qualification
- Proven effective written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and work as a part of multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to assist GP’s with clinical procedures and undertake diagnostic services such as INR and ECG
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to continuous quality improvement
- Understanding of EEO’s, EAPS, and ethical work practice principals
- Demonstrated experience of working in Aboriginal communities
- Current NSW Working with Children Check Current
- Criminal History Check within last 6 months
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of AGPAL Accreditation (desirable)
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Quality Management System (desirable)
- Experience in all aspects of Chronic Disease Management including Chronic Disease care plans and Health Assessments (desirable)
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.