- Full time fixed term working 38hours per week
- A remuneration package of $99K based on experience level and relevant qualifications + salary packaging
- Private hospital
As the Injury Management Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Work in our Workplace Health and Safety department responsible for overseeing the Injury Management function for our four campuses
- Pivotal in ensuring successful and sustainable return to work outcomes whilst also ensuring employee wellbeing
- A master at building rapport and trust with key stakeholders whilst also providing education surrounding relevant legislation and workers’ compensation processes
Located in the inner suburbs of Melbourne.
- Occupational rehabilitation/Allied Health qualifications/background highly desirable
- WorkCover Return to Work Coordinator certificate
- Minimum of three years’ experience in injury and RTW coordination and claims management
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Workplace Injury Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2013
- Demonstrated ability to apply claims management and occupational return to work/rehabilitation requirements
- Experience in the development and implementation of WH&S, RTW and injury management policies, strategies, systems and procedures
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.