- Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist interested in joining our highly-motivated and friendly team at Auckland DHB
- On-going staff support through post-grad studies and opportunities to advance your OTcareer
- Permanent, Full - Time position available
We are looking for an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist interested in working with people and their whanau to enable them to live their best lives in their homes. You will work in a multi-disciplinary team providing client centred care.
We are keen to hear from you if you have a minimum of one year postgraduate experience, and are looking to expand your skills into the community setting.
In this role you will be:
- working with adult clients, in the community, with physical disability and personal health needs
- part of a locality based team that delivers multidisciplinary community service packages
- provided with the opportunity to extend your competence as a community occupational therapist and experience the diversity of our central Auckland communities
- working in a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the best health
- in a Service which values professional supervision and professional development
Your main duties will include:
- responsibility for a clinical caseload demonstrating effective clinical reasoning
- supporting clients/ family/whanau to identify their goals and needs and establish OT intervention
- contribution to a continuum of care by working in partnership with clients, key stakeholders and agencies
- maintaining clinical records to organisational and professional standards
- demonstrating culturally safe practice that encompasses a diverse range of beliefs, values and practices
You will need to:
- hold a relevant qualification and an Annual Practicing Certificate
- have a clean full drivers licence
- preferably have had experience of working in the community or a minimum of one year clinical experience
We value diversity in our workforce and strongly encourage occupational therapists from all backgrounds who share our values to apply. We would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori & Pacific communities.
Apply now and join us to make a positive difference and to “do your life’s best work” at Auckland DHB
If you would like any further information please contact Sandy Ash on[email protected]or on 021 348426.
Pleaseclick hereto view the position description
For any other query or need assistance with online application, please contact Kavitha John- Recruitment Consultant at[email protected]
Our organisation values diversity, inclusivity and empathy. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply and would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori & Pacific communities.