- Full time & part time positions available
- Excellent employee benefits
- Private hospital
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health
Located in the inner suburbs of Melbourne.
- Current registration as Division 1 Nurse with AHPRA
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and effective problem solving skills
- Commitment to patient-focused care and teamwork
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well under pressure
- Dynamic, lateral thinker
- Minimum 12months working as a Registered Nurse
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.