- Supportive team environment
- Staff recognition and rewards program
- Employee Assistance Program
As the Clinical Nurse Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Delivering quality-nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care
- Providing a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education maintaining high quality nursing care within a safe environment
- Developing and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication
- Working in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding provision of care promoting beneficial relationships
Located in metro Gold Coast.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Anaesthetic nursing (or working towards)
- Minimum of 5 years Anaesthetic Nursing experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.