- Family friendly environment and supportive team
- On site free and secure staff car park and close to public transport
- State of the art facilities
As the Associate Nurse Unit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing clinical, anaesthetic and perioperative leadership to the Day Procedure and Endoscopy Unit to compliment the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of all patients
- Providing clinical operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management, in conjunction with the Nurse Unit Manager, by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based
- Being accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial and material resource
Located in the northern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Grade 2 - Year 3 or above
- Sound clinical knowledge
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Working with children check
- Experience in the Acute and perioperative setting/relevant to position advanced skills
- Anaesthetic and Post anaesthetic care experience essential
- Perioperative/Anaesthetic Post Grad certificate or Diploma (desirable)
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive role modelling behaviours
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment
- High degree of computer literacy including MS office and various data bases.
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.