- Family friendly environment and supportive team
- On site free and secure staff car park
- Endoscopy speciality nursing
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery and rehabilitation needs
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) to deliver patient care
Located in the northern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Working with Children check
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
- Anaesthetic Perioperative and Endoscopy experience (desirable)
- Minimum 2years experience in the Industry as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.