VR General Practitioner, Sippy Downs.
Ocean Family Medicine is a GP owned practice, located in Sippy Downs, Queensland. We are seeking a full time VR general practitioner to join our thriving, friendly practice. The position could suit someone looking to relocate to the area and build up their own patient base or a local GP looking for a change. We will contribute to relocation expenses where applicable.
- Fully accredited practice with on-site pathology, podiatrist, psychologist and a pharmacy across the road.
- Well established and reputable practice in an area of strong population growth. The University of the Sunshine Coast is located in this suburb.
- Friendly, non-corporate practice.
About the practice:
The practice was opened 7.5 years ago by two well-respected local GPs. We are a mixed billing practice. The practice is conveniently located in the entrance to a retirement resort (and therefore have a strong emphasis on chronic disease management). The practice has recently undergone an extension and now has 5 large consulting rooms and a modern 3 bed treatment room. We have excellent administrative and nurse support and a dedicated RN performing care plans.
The practice is open Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5pm. No after-hours work is required, maximising the ability for GPs and staff to have a rewarding work/life balance.
More information is available on our website: www.oceanfamilymedicine.com.au
The position requirements:
- Full AHPRA registration
- Vocationally registered
- Australian citizen or permanent residents only (We are MM1 and not a Distribution Priority Area).
- Ideally work approximately 36 hours per week over 4-5 days.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact:
Karen Gunson, Practice Manager
Tel: 07 5477 0644