We are seeking a part-time Vocationally Registered General Practitioner to join our team at Sydney’s first and only privately owned bulk-billing general practice specialising in homeless health and vulnerable populations.
About the role
You will be working in a newly renovated consultation room supported by a Practice Nurse, Practice Coordinator, administrative team, with close support also provided by the Haymarket Foundation’s team of case managers, social workers, and allied health professionals.
A large range of medicine is available with our incredibly diverse patient base already recruited and screened. Our ideal candidate will have a genuine interest and experience in chronic disease management and have a strong understanding in psychosocial and drug & alcohol aspects of medical care with a passion for maintaining long term patient relationships. Our goal is to create long-term associations with our patients as we support them into, and to maintain long-term housing in the community.
What we offer
- 70% of billings plus a guarantee of up to $120/hr for the first 3 months!
- Large patient base already recruited and screened and sure to grow within 3 months, with support from the practice team
- Practice high quality medicine
- Practice a diverse range of medicine where no two days are the same!
- Central location in Sydney CBD
- Excellent support with registered nurse, practice coordinator and team of case managers
- Flexible working hours hours
- Work/life balance with consistent, regular working hours, clinic only operates Monday – Friday
- Supportive and flexible team environment
- Brand new, renovated clinic
- Professional growth and development opportunities as we expand the practice
- Follow up and administration provided by the practice administration team and registered nurse.
This position is part-time, with a minimum appointment time of 20 minutes on a bulk-billing basis both face to face and via telehealth. Our patients typically present with several chronic illnesses which require ongoing care.
For more information on the role contact Peter Valpiani email@example.com
Applications addressing the criteria and including a current CV to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who do not meet all of the essential criteria will not be considered for interview.
Applications close: 31 August 2021