Fantastic opportunity for a senior occupational therapist to join this incredible team! DON'T MISS OUT!
Our client is an NDIS accredited multidisciplinary private practice which has grown naturally and successfully through their patient care approach. They aim to give their patients the best hands-on therapy and targeted exercise-based rehabilitation possible. The two clinics offer a holistic approach to treatment and a range of services including massage, acupuncture, personal training, fitness screening, return to work programs as well as comprehensive physiotherapy treatments. The clinics is made up of 7 physios / clinical pilates instructors, 1 exercise physiologist, 1 podiatrist and 3 admin staff including practice manager. They are looking to bring in a senior occupational to join the close-knit team. This position will suit an experienced, highly motivated, organised, and passionate OT. You will be working across the two clinics in Caboolture or North Lakes (2-3 days at Caboolture and 1-2 days at North Lakes) and will also be required to do some home visits when required. This flexible work environment allows you to choose to work 38 hours over 4 or 5 days. With a 100% staff retainment rate this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Provide services to patients - Private, EPC, DVA, NDIS, WorkCover and third-party clients
- Provide a high-quality Occupational Therapy assessment and intervention service that is evidence based and solutions focused
- Be able to work with clients of all ages, their families, and carers to identify strengths, skills and goals
- Use appropriate assessment tools and methods to assess strengths and areas of development, in order to identify suitable intervention strategies
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings
- Focus on quality patient time and hands-on treatment
- Commitment to professional development and the implementation of current evidence-based practice
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience occupational therapy
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge with other staff members
- Strong rapport building, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Ability to work within a growing, dynamic transdisciplinary team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Are you looking to bring your skills and experience to start up the OT services at this growing practice?
Are you looking to join a company that really cares about their work culture, providing team building event and a supportive environment?
Are you looking to join an incredible clinic that really wants to improve your skills through providing lots of room for career development? APPLY TODAY!