- Supportive team environment
- Work from home / work anywhere in Australia
- Greatly hourly rate
As the Trainer and Assessor you will be responsible for:
- Delivering training material to Allied Health assistant students (Speech Pathology)
- Marking Assessments within 10 business day turnaround
- Grading assessments utilizing OC approved tools and standards
- Assisting with student cases such as disability, complaints and reasonable adjustments
- Participating in Assessment Validation and Moderation
- Completing Professional Development requirements as agreed with line manager
- Conducting assessment interviews with the Workplace Supervisor and learner & Providing constructive feedback to learners within quality guidelines
- Completing the necessary Workplace Assessment documentation
- Supporting Lead Trainers and Education Managers as directed
- Providing constructive feedback to learners within quality guidelines
Working remotely but reporting to Sydney Office
- Relevant professional industry experience as a Speech Pathologist OR Allied Health Assistant- Speech Pathologist Stream
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40116 or TAE40110 including Units of Competency TAEASS502 and TAELLN411)
- Good level of computer literacy
- Superior student and customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in competency-based training delivery & assessment (desirable)
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.