DR Dental is a stylish computerised digital based dental practice in South Yarra, Victoria that has been established for more than 25 years.
Our treatment philosophy is one that informs patients of their options in writing with digital photography records and allows them to decide what is best for them.
We are an empathetic team that genuinely cares for our patients as people and not just their teeth.
Benefits & Perks
- Work/life balance - alternate 3 day weekends
- Supportive Team - We have monthly staff meetings and morning pre treatment huddles.
- Fantastic patient base - Great long term relationships between patients and staff
- Beautiful work environment- an art gallery style to complement our creative team
We are searching for an experienced (more than 2 years full time equivalent) and enthusiastic OHT or Hygienist
You will be welcomed by an easy to get along with team of dentists, OHTs and support staff in a fully computerised modern practice where high standards of care and excellent customer service are important to our practice philosophy. The successful applicant will have a caring, gentle and empathetic nature.
Adult preventive care appointments are assigned 1 hour to ensure absolute best quality of care and value for our patients, with dedicated stery nurses to assist in change overs.
We utilise D4W software and keep very detailed clinical records. Digital camera photos are used for communication with patients and we have recently added Primescan scanners to our equipment to complement our Primemill in-house systems.
You need to be friendly, outgoing and be able to:
- Motivate and support patients in order to achieve excellent dental health
- Motivate patients to want the most ideal dentistry for their needs
- Manage periodontal care issues
- Manage effective and efficient whitening programs
- Communicate effectively with team members
The successful candidate will possess exceptional communication skills with a strong team focus.