Nixon Podiatry was established in 2008 and is a well respected practice with two locations in the heart of Shepparton. Located only 2 hours north of Melbourne and 1 hour from the NSW border.
We are looking for a new graduate or experienced podiatrist to join our team of 4 podiatrists with full administration support.
The position is full time, part time or Locum (with your choice of days and hours) for an immediate start. Financial assistance for relocation available for the right candidate.
You will cover a wide range of podiatric practice including general treatment, diabetes management, biomechanics and orthoses, sports injuries, nail surgery and paediatrics. The position also includes attendance at two local GP outreach clinics.
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Sally on (03) 58 31 3169 for more information regarding this position.
Qualifications & experience
- Bachelor of Podiatry or equivalent qualification.
- AHPRA registration essential.
- National Police Check.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Provide quality podiatric care to the people who live in the Goulburn Valley.
- Be able to work independently and within a supportive team environment.
- Current Driver's License essential.
- Remuneration: Salary + Superannuation + incentives. Negotiable for Locum.
- Sign on bonus.
- Financial relocation assistance available.
- Local CPD provided in a face to face setting.
- Friendly work environment with cafes and shopping on our doorstep.
- Amazing sporting facilities and communities.