Cameron Dental Care is looking for an exceptional dentist to join our dynamic team in Wodonga, VIC.
About Cameron Dental Care:
Cameron Dental Care is a family owned and operated dental practice that was established in Wodonga in 1987. We are QIP accredited and highly regarded for our ethical and professional standard of care. We are a tight-knit, boutique practice with a small staff. The practice has recently been refurbished and renovated with three chairs and beautiful equipment and facilities, including both intraoral and extraoral digital radiography. For more information, visit http://camerondentalcare.com
About the role:
Cameron Dental Care currently has one dentist with very full books looking to scale back days and hours. You will commence work with a well established patient base. The working arrangement is flexible; employee status can be discussed or alternatively you may work under a Service Facility Agreement, where fees are earned in the dentist’s own name and a service fee for the provision of all staff and facilities is payable based on the percentage of monthly income.
Most aspects of general dentistry are performed. This includes general restorative and cosmetic dentistry, fixed and removable prosthodontics, rotary endodontics, and oral surgery (including wisdom teeth surgeries and implant placement and restoration, if desired)
- Diagnose dental disease and develop comprehensive diagnoses and treatment plans
- Restore teeth using crowns, veneers and fillings
- Replace lost teeth with bridges, implants and dentures
- Perform surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity
- Write prescriptions to assist with pain and disease management
- Create treatment plans for patients to maintain or restore oral health
- Manage complex cases with multidisciplinary management
- Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaw
- Educate patients on the ways to prevent recurrence of disease
- Flexible hours
- No weekends or late nights
- Friendly, close-knit team committed to excellence
- Well established patient base
- Supportive and friendly environment
Wodonga is a dynamic community in beautiful North Eastern Victoria, just a three hour drive from Melbourne or a one hour plane flight to Sydney. For the young family Wodonga offers a fine selection of private and public schools. Albury Wodonga celebrates a rich sports culture and the city and surrounds are packed with well-maintained hiking and cycling tracks. The picturesque wine regions of Beechworth, Rutherglen and the King Valley are readily accessible, along with some of the best restaurants in regional Australia. The Murray River and Lake Hume prove very popular summer destinations for water fanatics, whilst snow enthusiasts relish the two hour drive to Mt Hotham or Falls Creek in the winter months. As one of the fastest growing cities in regional Victoria, Wodonga defines relaxed country ambience with a city twist.
Professionally, there is a supportive Border Dental Study Group which organises regular local CPD. The region is spoiled with a range of excellent local or visiting oral surgeons, orthodontists, periodontists and endodontists who warmly accept referrals.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in dentistry & registration with the Dental Board of Australia, with current radiation license
- Excellent communication skills
- A very high level of written and spoken English is necessary
- The practice is fully computerised so an above average level of computer literacy is essential
Apply online with your resume and cover letter detailing:
- What it is about this role that appeals to you and why
- What you think you can bring to the role and how you will benefit the dental practice
- Your previous experience in the dental industry, if applicable
New grads with great autonomy are welcome to apply.