The suburb of Grovedale is a southern suburb in the town of Geelong. Geelong is Australia’s largest provincial city and boasts a stunning coastline, diverse food and culture, numerous sporting facilities and shopping precincts. It also has a thriving entertainment scene. The Grovedale Clinic, operated by the Tristar Medical Group, is looking for a GP to join their growing team. The practice is fully equipped with large consulting rooms, treatment rooms and onsite pathology. They are a bulk billing practice with a large patient base and are looking for a GP to work either full time or part time hours. Open to considering a mixed billing arrangement if this is your preference. Periodic after-hours work may be required.
- Comprehensive nursing, administration and allied health support.
- The practice is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday and is looking to expand its opening hours.
- It is 1 hour drive north east to Melbourne.
- The practice is offering the opportunity to consult a wide range of patients and presentations in a friendly, collegiate and supportive environment.
- Applicants must hold Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
- A generous and negotiable fee split is on offer.
For further information on this role please contact Megan:
Phone: (03) 5382 3400