Encara's Allied Health team is expanding. Enjoy a rewarding career within Aged Care with an experienced Multidisciplinary Team.
Immediate start in multiple residential and community locations across Brisbane, Queensland.
- Relocation Assistance
- Company Car
- Fuel Card
- Permanent roles with 5 weeks annual leave
Encara specialises in providing allied health services to a range of clients in the community and aged care settings. We offer a varied caseload including general podiatric care, diabetic foot assessment, neurovascular foot assessment/treatment, orthotic prescription & footwear assessment/prescription.
Podiatrists with an interest in community allied health combined with residential care podiatric care are encouraged to apply. Your role will include a mixture of community and residential clients.
The community component will involve:
- Visiting community clients once referred to assess and report on their current needs and devise a management plan to meet goals based on those assessed needs
- Advising on the required frequency of visit and being able to schedule your time efficiently to consult with numerous clients
- Applicants with experience in community packaged care will be highly regarded.
The residential aged care facility component of your role will include:
- Working with the health care staff at the facility to assess new and treat residents when they enter the facility
- Advise on treatment frequency and work with staff onsite to develop efficient systems of treatments
- Complete site clinical notes and assessments to allow for processing of clients
You will be part of a greater multidisciplinary team of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Osteopaths, Dietitians, Speech Pathologists and Exercise Physiologists to achieve the best possible health outcomes.
You will be provided with the opportunity to set your own schedule to fit your work life balance.
Full time, part-time, casual and contractor positions are available for immediate start. All applicants must be registered with the AHPRA and have or be willing to obtain a police name check. Experience in community care is desired however new graduates are welcome to apply. Visa sponsorship is available to the right candidate with current full general AHPRA registration.
The successful applicant will receive;
- Above award remuneration
- Orientation and training is provided
- Relocation allowance up $10,000
- Annual Regional loyalty bonus available up to $20,000
- Annual CPD allowance
To apply: click "apply" now or email email@example.com or for any queries phone: 0479 158 424