DBay Dental is a busy clinic located on the Brisbane northside. The practice has been in operation for many years making it well known within the community and we’re looking for an exceptional candidate to continue on the legacy that the practice has already established.
We are seeking a dentist who has the positive culture to clinically assist with the growth of the practice. If you are highly driven, this is the opportunity for you. We welcome specialist dentists in implantology, orthodontics to apply for this position along with experienced general dentists. New graduates will also be considered.
The successful candidate will take over an existing footprint along with the long term and loyal patient base of the practice.
Our ideal candidate will have core values that resonate with our own:
- Positively Cool
- 360 Respect
- Growth Opportunity
- Optimise the WOW
- Efficiency in Everything
- Freedom to Perform
Here is more information about our unique group:
- Teaching opportunities in house by world class generalists and visiting specialists.
- Complete clinical autonomy and responsibility.
- Clinician led purchasing of dental materials.
- Committed team of experienced DAs
- No hygienists to facilitate stronger patient & clinician loyalty and more consistent workflow.
- Easy in-house referral pathways to Oral Surgeon, Endodontist, Implantologist, Orthodontics and Full Mouth Rehab.
- Supported development for ambitious dentists into: Orthodontics, Implant Placement and Restoration, Oral Surgery & Botox Injectables
- Modern and Evolving Equipment with: Trios 3 digital impression scanners, Adec 500/300 chairs & Rotary Endodontics
- Online support resources for graduate dentists.
- Systems driven operations on front desk independent of key staff for high performance.
- Dedicated back office support team experienced in marketing and finance.
- Demonstrable history of strong patient flow in all practices.
- Cloud Based practice management systems.
- Technology driven clinics transitioning towards fully digital workflow.
- Regular team and practice feedback mechanisms in place.
- Passionate and active leadership qualified in both dentistry and business operations.
- Longer appointment time rotations available (45-60mins) to allow reduced stress, quality work and deeper patient connections to be made.
- Punctual Fortnightly Payments.
- Service Facility Agreement at market rates (SFA).
- Long term incentive programs for demonstrated high achievers.
Personal Growth Benefits
- In house Mentoring & Study Group for dentists where successes and learnings can be shared.
- Clinical leadership roles available to experienced candidates.
- A challenging environment for ambitious dentists.
- CPD leave encouraged through flexible rostering.
- 4 day working week promoted to aid work life balance.
- Both Part Time and Full time candidates considered.
- A culture of being valued for your contribution.
If this sounds like a place you could call your professional home, please email your CV and cover letter to: Anita Roe - firstname.lastname@example.org