We are the City of Logan. A proud grassroots community filled with mavericks, makers, and innovators. Here, neighbourly love is strong; environmental and business values run deep; and culture, heritage and diversity are in our DNA.
Our residents come from all walks of life and so do we.
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our organisation stronger.
- Flexible work arrangement (initially part-time) and supportive environment
- Circa $44/hour + super (plus loading for client appointments)
- Salary Packaging options
- On-site coffee shop
- Free on-site parking
Who we are
We’re a passionate, close knit team of Health & Fitness professionals who live and breathe the environment we work in and the services we provide to the City of Logan. Working across 3 different centres we pride ourselves on a customer focused approach that brings consistent improvement and helps our community to better health and mobility. And we have a great deal of fun while we do it!
Take a look at the position description by clicking HERE or if you’d like some more information about the role, pop our hiring manager, Aaron Sprigg (Health and Fitness Coordinator (Acting)) an email on AaronSprigg@logan.qld.gov.au
Who you are
Sure, we’re looking for an experienced and competent Allied Health Supervisor but you’ll also be a pro-active thinker with well-developed interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude who keeps the community at the heart of all they do.
However, more important than experience, we’re looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- You’re someone with the ambition and ideas to grow this new role into an essential full-time position
- You’re versatile and capable of combining your knowledge of allied health practices with the business acumen required to scale up the services we offer
- You have strong relationship building skills, able to confidently interact with a broad range of stakeholders in our community: Doctors, other healthcare professionals and of course our customers
- You’re creative, charismatic and dedicated to delivering successful outcomes for your team, your community and importantly your clients
- You are a qualified Allied Health Practitioner (Exercise Physiologist or Physiotherapist is highly desirable)
To express your interest in this role, please forward your Resume and a Cover Letter outlining your relevant skills and experience in support of your application by the closing date of 9th September 2021.
Thank you for considering joining the City of Logan. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Logan City Council Careers