Our practice is located in the beautiful town of Vincentia, in a busy shopping centre.
We boast ourselves with four state of art surgery rooms, each equipped with adec 500 chair, integrated intra-oral camera, digital x-ray, rotary endo motor with elementsfree obturation system and STA anaesthetic delivery system.
We also have a seperate room for OPG / CBCT, and the practice is operated with D4W management program.
- At least 2 years of experience
- Full registration with AHPRA with no limitations
- Radiation license is desirable.
- Full professional indemnity insurance
- Professional and confident with excellent communication skills.
- Able to work effectively as a team member and committed to long term patient care.
- Work with D4W management system, digital x-rays, OPG and CBCT.
- Able to provide a comprehensive range of general dental treatment with attention to detail.
- Familiar with complex direct restorations, fixed prosthodontic restorations, rotary endodontics, simple periodontal management, and uncomplicated oral surgeries (molar endo, surgical extractions and crown / bridge skills are desirable).
- Interest to any aspect of dentistry will be encouraged and mentored.
- Best suited for dentists with 2+ years of experience, and willing to relocate to South Coast.
- Full books are guaranteed depending on the applicants ability.
- Only hopeful candidates will be contacted.