At Back In Motion Health Group we are committed to having an impact through clinical excellence and empowering our clients in optimal lifelong health. Finding like-minded individuals, who are passionate about making a difference, is paramount to our success.
As Australia's leading provider of physiotherapy and related services we seek not only to provide our clients with prompt pain relief but to empower them to achieve optimal, lifelong physical health using our Results4Life™ philosophy.
With our extensive practice footprint, we have recently launched a premium podiatry service as part of an integrated offering to our clients across Australia and New Zealand. This is a truly exceptional career opportunity for qualified podiatrists who genuinely seek to develop a clinical career as part of a network that allows you to collaborate with and learn from experienced, well-respected multi-disciplinary teams of allied health professionals.
About the Role
We are excited to be seeking applications from both experienced and graduate qualified podiatrists for a role that will see you providing a full suite of podiatry services and orthotic prescription to new and existing clients. We have multiple locations across Melbourne who are keen to add podiatry to their existing service offering, seeing it as a natural and obvious way to further improve client care.
To help you thrive in your role we have the following support measures and equipment in place:
- Dedicated podiatry rooms equipped to offer the full suite of podiatry services
- A network of allied health professionals located across Australia and New Zealand for you to collaborate with and learn from
- Strong mentoring and professional development opportunities encompassing clinical and non-clinical aspects of your practice
- Structured career pathways - pave your own future with the right balance of progressive opportunities including clinical seniority, education, research, and management
- An attractive remuneration package that rewards your success at each stage
- Strong external and internal referral pathways
- Tertiary Degree in Podiatry
- AHPRA registration as a Podiatrist
- Member of the Australian Podiatry Association or Equivalent
- Personal indemnity insurance
To seek further information about this role please do not hesitate to contact our Director of Podiatry, Alex Macleod, on 0410 851 173 or email@example.com
Alternately, if you're ready to apply now, please submit your application, including resume and cover letter addressed to Alex Macleod using the online application form.