Our Purpose: Why we do it
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you're part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 people that live in the Canterbury region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
The Team: What we do
At the Canterbury District Health Board, you will gain world class experience in the South Island's largest tertiary, teaching and research hospitals. With over 600 Resident Doctors employed at the Canterbury DHB, we pride ourselves on our level of medical education, training and supervision
The Role: Where you fit it
We are seeking an Emergency Department House Officer with at least two years post grad experience to start with us on 18/10/2021.
What's in it for Me?
- Live in a vibrant city, with a creative undercurrent. We have hills, beaches and ski fields a short drive from Christchurch City. To find out more, visit http://bit.ly/2n9sr32
- Enhance your career with first class training and supervision from the Medical Education and Training Unit (METU)
- Access support at all hours, including after-hours support from the Clinical Team Coordinators and SMOs
Skills and experience:
- You will have at least two years of post-graduate experience (PGY3+)
- You must be eligible for general or provisional general registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand. You can check your eligibility by visiting the Council's website at www.mcnz.org.nz
Our Culture: What matters to us
Ko Te Whatu Manawa Tangata
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What's important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Belonging Here: Becoming part of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
For further information, email Kimberley.email@example.com
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!