Oral Health Therapist - Full time or Part Time or Casual
Aria Dental - Perth WA 6000
“At Aria Dental, the art and science of practical dentistry come together to achieve high-quality, long-lasting results. Our philosophy is simple, we strive for excellence. We aim to provide the highest quality dental care in a positive environment and by doing so, make a lasting difference to our patients’ confidence and quality of life”
Due to Company growth, we are looking for experienced Oral Health Therapists to join our very supportive Aria Dental family.
We are happy to work with candidates looking for part time or full-time or casual employment preferences.
Location: 1002 Hay Street Perth - CBD
As we grow our hygiene department, we are seeking very capable Oral Heath Therapists who love what they do, value being part of a strong team and are willing to go above and beyond to deliver the Aria exceptional patient experience.
We are very much a patient focused practice with a strong family culture. Our collective passion for delivering outstanding clinical treatment and patient care is what brings us together on a daily basis.
Skills and Experience
- Qualifications in Bachelor of Science (Oral Health Therapy) or Bachelor of Oral Health required
- Previous experience in orthodontic and/or prosthodontic treatment is highly desirable. However, training can be provided
- D4W knowledge and experience is desirable
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Able to work calmly and efficiently.
- Able to provide a 5-star patent service in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong work ethic.
- A willingness to learn, grow and be challenged.
- Professional and proactive approach to work.
- Reliable, punctual, and flexible with work hours.
- A well-focused and supportive team member.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
We are flexible with the work hours / workday availability.
At Aria, we pride ourselves on providing excellent staff support and training as well as a competitive remuneration package.
If you feel you can meet the above requirements or would like further information, we would love to hear from you.
For experienced candidates willing to relocate Perth, please contact Robyn (HR) on 08 9226 2135 for a confidential discussion.