- Advance your career with on-going training opportunities
- Be part of leading a dynamic unit and enjoy flexible work life balance
- Permanent part time position available
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing evidenced based nursing care
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Supervising, directing and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
Located in metro Gold Coast.
- Current Registration with AHPRA with no restrictions
- Minimum 12months experience working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- WWCC and Police Check
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience
- Communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Have demonstrated ongoing commitment to professional development
- Membership or affiliation with a relevant professional nursing body (desirable)
- Experience as a team leader (desirable)
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.