As the Podiatrist you will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with General Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Physiotherapists and other staff, including Aged Care staff, the Podiatrist will be responsible for provided podiatry care to residents on a regular basis and in accordance with assessed care needs resulting in improved health outcomes
- Providing podiatry care to community patients
- Delivering high quality podiatry care, accurate assessments (including risk assessments), reviews and education for residents and patients
- Patient and resident records are complete and up-to-date
- Facilitating a safe, respectful and inclusive environment for the delivery of aged care and primary care regardless of individual attributes of patients
- Reports are provided and podiatry equipment is sterilised and ready to use on a day-to-day basis
- Attending all safety meetings and training sessions as required
Work in multiple locations across Melbourne including the east and south-eastern suburbs.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Podiatry
- Experience working as a Podiatrist in an Aged Care and/or General Practice environment
- Current Victorian drivers licence
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Satisfactory Police Record Check
- Well-developed communication skills, interpersonal, written and verbal and excellent stakeholder management
- Computer literacy (including MS Office, Power Point, Excel and industry-specific software applications)
- Broad knowledge of evidence based podiatric practice including podiatric care assessments and interventions, biomechanics, wound management and high risk specialist podiatry
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.