- Flexible shifts to achieve a work life balance
- Full time positions available
- Discounted gym memberships and on-site parking
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing evidenced based nursing care
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Supervising, directing and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
Located in the northern suburbs of Sydney, a stones throw from the beach.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 12months working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Minimum 5 years Post Graduate experience in a local ICU
- Post Graduate Certificate in Critical Care Nursing
- The ability to work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs, demonstrating passion in delivering an exceptional patient experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Flexibility to work varying shifts over a 7 day service
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.