- Working with state of the art equipment
- Permanent Part-Time/Full Time Positions available
- Staff recognition and rewards program
As the Associate Nurse Unit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing clinical leadership to the ward/unit to compliment the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of all patients
- Providing clinical operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based
- Being accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial and material resources
Located in the outer south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne. An incredible bayside suburb, with great infrastructure, amazing beaches, schools, entertainment, cafes and shopping!
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 12months experience as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Grade 2, Year 5 or above
- Sound clinical knowledge
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Working with Children check
- Experience in Orthopaedic surgery preferable
- Post graduate or revelant experience
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive role modelling behaviours
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment
- High degree of computer literacy including MS office and various data bases
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.