- Working with state of the art equipment
- Permanent Part-Time/Full Time Positions available
- Staff recognition and rewards program
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care demonstrating Scrub/scout
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Direct and guide nursing team members to deliver patient care
Located in the outer south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne. An incredible bayside suburb, with great infrastructure, amazing beaches, schools, entertainment, cafes and shopping!
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 12months experience as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Preferred (but not essential) Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards)
- Proven minimum 1-2 years’ scrub scout experience essential
- Commitment to Quality Patient care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.